Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 1
trevor travis

· Total Rebels: 1,158
· Newest Rebel: Project TAS

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [23 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 159
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
rojkerr1
great film, and soundtrack Huang chung!

BradPaula
Watched the bio-pic "Rocketman" last evening. The story of Elton John's rise. It's seamless, brilliant and a joy. Great film..
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Hugbot
BradPaula wrote:

The story of Elton John's rise.

You mean John Elton? Pfft

BradPaula
Hugbot wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

The story of Elton John's rise.

You mean John Elton? Pfft

Oh, dear! That ws funny! Yes, John Elton, what was he thinking??

Klenotka
Animated Marvelīs Avengers Assemble. Surprisingly fun show, with good view of the characters and it is that kind of show you can watch to just relax, without overcomplicated story arcs. It is obvious they build on MCU, not the comic book itself (well, they are somewhere in between) but it is actually a good thing as they are adding characters gradually and not throwing 20 characters all at once.
I am only in season 2 so I hope the quality is not going down.
Donīt be Lasagne

One Spare Part
I watch animated Avengers etc when it is on early weekend tv. As a non comic reader, it helps me to get a grip on the characters, as you say, we get introduced to each of the 'newer' characters 1 at a time. I have no idea what's going on since I always see it mid story arc, when there is one but still a great watch.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Child Of Auron
Watched Bridget Jones' Diary and the sequel Edge of Reason over the weekend.

The former is a masterpiece, Renee Zellweger was an amazing casting choice - she really nailed the part. Such a shame the follow up film cut so much out from the book and turned it into a messy sequel.

Must admit although I have the third book I have never seen the third film.

Jack Bauer awaits now in season 6 of 24 - allegedly the worst season.

briggsy1
I have now reached Space Brain episode of Space 1999 and bizarrely it look as if the entire population of Moonbase Alpha are enjoying a giant foam party! Was this a crossover episode with Ibiza Weekender?

rojkerr1
ET foam home

One Spare Part
briggsy1 wrote:

I have now reached Space Brain episode of Space 1999 and bizarrely it look as if the entire population of Moonbase Alpha are enjoying a giant foam party! Was this a crossover episode with Ibiza Weekender?

They gatecrashed the filming of Rolling Stones It's Only Rock and Roll video..

briggsy1
On to The Last Survivor the final ep. of S1. A couple of B7 links here with Kevin Stoney and the viewing device Commander Koenig holds up to his face several times which looks similar to the one in Stardrive.
Edited by briggsy1 on 13 November 2019 15:25:18

rojkerr1
Last Enemy

BradPaula
Roger Corman's opus, Teen-Age Caveman, starring a very young Robert Vaughn. Never knew cave men had their hair styled and oiled!

briggsy1
On to Space 1999 s2 opener now, and Maya (Catherine Schell) gets a great intro. But what about the disappearance of Victor, Paul and David which is simply ignored? Also where has Tony Verdeschi been hiding all this time?

sweevo
Doctor Who: The Movie (the 1996 TV film starring Paul "These shoes! They fit perfectly!" McGann as the overlooked 8th Doctor, to celebrate his 60th birthday).

One Spare Part
briggsy1 wrote:

On to Space 1999 s2 opener now, and Maya (Catherine Schell) gets a great intro. But what about the disappearance of Victor, Paul and David which is simply ignored? Also where has Tony Verdeschi been hiding all this time?

I read somewhere that Tony's appearance came after a long recovery from injuries sustained on 13th sept 1999. Not that it ever said that in the programme. They do make a brief acknowledgement of Prof Bergman's existence in a future episode...or rather his lack of existence...

rojkerr1
where is that sparepart? About his heart in Catacombs, think that was in the book. They did cut a line from Metamorph. Shame, he was the best character in the series, got his auto in Infernal machine

BradPaula
sweevo wrote:

Doctor Who: The Movie (the 1996 TV film starring Paul "These shoes! They fit perfectly!" McGann as the overlooked 8th Doctor, to celebrate his 60th birthday).

And he's such a nice guy! We've met Paul two times in the past and he was always so gracious to us. We are delighted to be meeting him once again at the convention we are soon to attend. And you are correct, he's often been overlooked.

One Spare Part
Rojkerr, you have to listen for it very carefully cos it's a throwaway line. I will listen out for it and mark the episode when I get to it.
Speaking of S1999, have you read Born for Adversity by David McIntee? If so, what do you think?

Joe Dredd
I've been watching the old sitcom "Chance in a Million". So far we've had Brian Croucher, Larry Noble, John Savident and Judy Buxton turn up. I think Aitch was in one episode too but he wasn't listed in the credits.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.07 seconds
23,219,239 unique visits since 8th January 2014