There's an angel standing in the sun Free to get back home

trevor travis
Uh-oh, watch out Jenny!
Vote Og.

OneSparePart

trevor travis wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Only one in 5,000 alive - so they're fighting over the remaining petrol! Is Greg any better than those other guys?

He is fighting for his life and the community's life. Those 3 could have thrown in with them. So yes he is better

Tell that to Barney!

Nobody's perfect!

OneSparePart
Brake fluid guys?

Nixxie
Why on earth did greg leave the keys in???

trevor travis
Be careful what you wish for!
Vote Og.

Nixxie
Why is the man with the bashed in head driving???

OneSparePart
At least Greg is worried about their safety...or maybe the safety of the fuel?

Nixxie
they did hear Jenny say about tools... did they not wonder why? or why they had even stopped>> idiots.

trevor travis

OneSparePart wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Only one in 5,000 alive - so they're fighting over the remaining petrol! Is Greg any better than those other guys?

He is fighting for his life and the community's life. Those 3 could have thrown in with them. So yes he is better

Tell that to Barney!

Nobody's perfect!

Yeah, and we've just killed an injured man to save a few gallons!
Vote Og.

Paula
Hello- I'm so sorry guys but I seem to have picked up Brad's stomach flu and I was knocked out most of the morning. I hope to rejoin you next time. I'm getting better but it's a slow process. Cheers.
Resist the Host

Nixxie
Poor Greg Sad

trevor travis
At least Greg is remorseful!
Vote Og.

Nixxie

Paula wrote:

Hello- I'm so sorry guys but I seem to have picked up Brad's stomach flu and I was knocked out most of the morning. I hope to rejoin you next time. I'm getting better but it's a slow process. Cheers.

aww, hope you feel better soon *gentle hugs*

OneSparePart

trevor travis wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Tell that to Barney!

Nobody's perfect!

He had little choice really.

Nixxie

OneSparePart wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Tell that to Barney!

Nobody's perfect!

I'm surprised the gun shot didn;t set off the tanker!

trevor travis

Paula wrote:

Hope you're feeling better soon, Paula. This was my final Survivors rewatch, as the speedway returns every Wedesday from next week.
Vote Og.

trevor travis
I think that episode is a 10!
Vote Og.

OneSparePart

Paula wrote:

Get well soon, Paula.

Hugbot
Thank you all for the company!
Best wishes to Paula & Brad - get well soon!

Good night! Frown

trevor travis

Nixxie wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Tell that to Barney!

Nobody's perfect!

I'm surprised the gun shot didn;t set off the tanker!

It wasn't his brightest action - he shoudl have just grappled with the guy, he was already injured. That would have taken longer, so maybe Greg was interested in the petrol over human life, and that realises that at the end and feels guilt.
Vote Og.

OneSparePart
I am not sure if it is exactly 'guilt' he feels, although it is part of it. For me, it's more to do with the realization of the situation they now find themselves living in. That THIS is how they are reduced to behaving because of the terrible catastrophe that occurred globally. They cannot react as they normally would have done but that is not to say that every decision they then make is the correct one or can be totally excused. It's complicated. Makes for great viewing and discussion though.

Jump to Forum