i.imgur.com/ftTsCD1.jpg

i.imgur.com/EaH6cC3.jpg
i.imgur.com/3JB1MwV.jpg

Hugbot
D6 Headhunter

i.imgur.com/vRgVLJ5.jpg

i.imgur.com/ZQhZ4Sf.jpg

littlesue
I am soooo glad that I cleared the decks of anything that could fall over and damage my keyboard...and the cuppa that awaits me is in the kitchen so HA!!!!
No damage sustained...this time, but methinks a certain Mr Huggy will get sneaky....AngryFrown
Cold! You don't know the meaning of the word cold!
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of your window!!

Sue's Book Shelf https://www.mediafire.com/folder/z1xg...Zine_Shelf
Sue's Stories sues stories https://sjlittle.webs.com
Rebel Run Video https://youtu.be/8prqS-XZtLo

Hugbot

littlesue wrote:

No damage sustained...this time, but methinks a certain Mr Huggy will get sneaky....AngryFrown

Hmmm, I think I should ask someone else to post the next batch of troll cartoons on my behalf...

Hugbot
Okay, I'll be nice and not get sneaky by having the cartoons posted by someone else... this time.

D7 Assassin

i.imgur.com/eHxLkFr.jpg

i.imgur.com/t7vte2r.jpg

Hugbot
D8 Games

i.imgur.com/du5fsOJ.jpg

i.imgur.com/4YpX8OQ.jpg

Hugbot
D9 Sand

i.imgur.com/r7tQCh5.jpg

i.imgur.com/g5zfWQe.jpg

Hugbot
D10 Gold

i.imgur.com/jWP2p0c.jpg

i.imgur.com/6HnhkZ1.jpg

Hugbot
D11 Orbit

i.imgur.com/DFG8mNA.jpg

i.imgur.com/WCpFgNq.jpg
i.imgur.com/ezrTNIO.jpg
i.imgur.com/haiOlkv.jpg

Hugbot
D12 Warlord

i.imgur.com/pUj1CGm.jpg

i.imgur.com/pv3R6nc.jpg

Hugbot
D13 Blake

i.imgur.com/MXGDz5A.jpg

i.imgur.com/QRUcau3.jpg

This wraps up the series of rewatch trolls. But there is still a lot of other B7 trolls. Watch this space!

Lurena
Thank you, dear Huggy, for this brilliant and humorous troll rewatch series! I have followed this thread with great pleasure and admiration (repeatedly).
My keyboard has been spared, but that says absolutely nothing about the impact of your creative brain on my laughter muscles.
I look eagerly forward to your next troll contributions.
Grin
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories

Hugbot

Lurena wrote:

Thank you, dear Huggy, for this brilliant and humorous troll rewatch series! I have followed this thread with great pleasure and admiration (repeatedly).

Thank you for your kind words. I am always surprised to see that people who can really draw like my little efforts!

Hugbot
Trolls for the Hols (I): Valentine's Day

I also did some trolls for various holidays (mostly Christmas in the Advent Calendar). The very first troll I ever showed you, however, was for the Valentine's Day thread. As I already said at the time, there is no Valentine card tradition in Germany, but at every fair you can buy gingerbread hearts with the name of your beloved (or pet or favourite sports club or whatever...) inscribed in icing. Hence my contribution to the thread was the following troll:

i.imgur.com/jw9AazN.jpg

And speaking of Valentine's Day, I did the following cartoon many moons ago. While it's not B7-related, you can easily imagine Blake and Jenna as the protagonists...

i.imgur.com/qEAP7To.jpg

Hugbot
This is not exactly a B7 troll, but as it is now officially spring I'll give you a spring troll...

i.imgur.com/lgWR5ep.jpg

Hugbot
Trolls for the Hols (II): Easter

I created the following trolls over the years for Easter messages to friends. There is only one with a B7 connection.

i.imgur.com/ArTchyr.jpg

i.imgur.com/NwUaxxJ.jpg

i.imgur.com/tAjkJB5.jpg
Avon ladies, form an orderly queue for egg no. 1!

i.imgur.com/NLWO9ze.jpg

2020 (Covid Easter)
i.imgur.com/wTOon0i.jpg
Edited by Hugbot on 17-04-2022 08:54

Jump to Forum