View Thread
 Print Thread
Fawlty Towers rewatch - episodes 2.3 and 2.4
OneSparePart

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

The sausage-obsessed Doctor is a delight!

Geiffrey Palmer was completely brilliant at everything he did.


A pity he didn't guest on B7 in fact!

Not as a Fed, I hope, your majesty.
A-lalla-lalla-rumba-kamanda-lindor-burúme
 
M1795537OCVirn

OneSparePart wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

The sausage-obsessed Doctor is a delight!

Geiffrey Palmer was completely brilliant at everything he did.


A pity he didn't guest on B7 in fact!

Not as a Fed, I hope, your majesty.


He could have given Del Grant a run for his money.
"You're not sulking, I hope?"
 
trevor travis
I love who Sybil just carries on as normal amongst all the chaos!
Vote Og.
 
M1795537OCVirn

trevor travis wrote:

I love who Sybil just carries on as normal amongst all the chaos!


She's brilliant at ignoring everything she's not interested in.
"You're not sulking, I hope?"
 
OneSparePart
Basil...Basil...Basil...
A-lalla-lalla-rumba-kamanda-lindor-burúme
 
trevor travis
Loved that one!

The Kipper And The Corpse 10
Vote Og.
 
OneSparePart
That was TOP!
A-lalla-lalla-rumba-kamanda-lindor-burúme
 
OneSparePart

trevor travis wrote:

Loved that one!

The Kipper And The Corpse 10

Another 12 from me
A-lalla-lalla-rumba-kamanda-lindor-burúme
 
trevor travis

OneSparePart wrote:

Basil...Basil...Basil...


It's an episode where Basil 'wins' - if being carted off in the laundry counts as winning Grin
Vote Og.
 
M1795537OCVirn
Well, yet again, thank you for setting these up for us, TT. Cygnus Bazza will be sorry he missed them. Hope we can all make it next time.
Good night!
"You're not sulking, I hope?"
 
OneSparePart
Time flies when you're having fun. See you next weeeeeeek!
A-lalla-lalla-rumba-kamanda-lindor-burúme
 
trevor travis
Thanks OSP and M Virn for your company, see you next week for the final two episodes!
Vote Og.
 
Cygnus Bazza

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Cygnus Bazza will be sorry he missed them. Hope we can all make it next time.

Apologies for absence, M1. Having skim-read the comments, it looks like you hit technical problems at your end - happy to do an unofficial Waldorf Salad rewatch with you sometime if you ever get the urge (drop me an email if it appeals). LOVE that episode and the brutal culture/values clash that underpins it, ratcheting up the conflict/farce combo to the max (and beyond). Bruce Boa was an inspired bit of casting. Plus some superb throwaway lines.
 
M1795537OCVirn

Cygnus Bazza wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Cygnus Bazza will be sorry he missed them. Hope we can all make it next time.

Apologies for absence, M1. Having skim-read the comments, it looks like you hit technical problems at your end - happy to do an unofficial Waldorf Salad rewatch with you sometime if you ever get the urge (drop me an email if it appeals). LOVE that episode and the brutal culture/values clash that underpins it, ratcheting up the conflict/farce combo to the max (and beyond). Bruce Boa was an inspired bit of casting. Plus some superb throwaway lines.


How could I refuse? Later, then.
"You're not sulking, I hope?"
 
Jump to Forum