View Thread
blakes7online » Rewatches » B7 Rewatches
 Print Thread
UK Rewatch - A4 Time Squad
trevor travis
The episode: Albert Four – Time Squad (Carry On Homicidal Maniac)
The date: Tuesday, January 25th, 2022
The time: 7.45pm UK time

In which the seven are complete, and Jenna finds out about Gan's limiter while they try to keep the homicidal maniacs at bay. And talking of homicidal maniacs (well, as far as the Federation are concerned), Blake starts his terror campaign by blowing up Oldbury / Gloucestershire Power Station.

Episode in a word: Cally.
Character to cheer: Our favourite guerrilla fighter does make a memorable debut here by kicking Blake’s ass.
Characters to boo: The homicidal maniacs, obviously.
Is Soolin looking lovely this week?: Yes.
Recognisable Face: The three…. (SPOILERS!) four homicidal maniacs are played by extras and don’t get any dialogue. So let’s concentrate on someone else, even though we probably also see the odd flash of his face. Frank Maher does the stuntwork here. He was in tons of shows, including the Avengers, where he was beaten to a pulp by Honor Blackman and Diana Rigg on a regular basis. Oh, and he was Patrick McGoohan's double in the Prisoner.
Best line: What could it be apart from: “I plan to live forever. Or die trying.”

Blake’s 7 will return in… Carry On Again Homicidal Maniac

Brad
When it comes to galactic hitch hikers,
Avoid the ones dressed up as bikers.
An orange clad telepath, gives Blake a dirt bath,
Jenna's cold, but I think Avon likes 'er.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
Modthra

Lorna
I always watch this with some amusement! The journey through the Transceiver Complex is well, complex!!
They start at the other side of the buildings by the Carbon Dioxide Tanks, from there move into the Turbine Hall, then they climb onto the Turbine House Roof. Perhaps they enjoyed the view!Grin Then back inside the Turbine Hall along a gantry at the top of the building. From there they somehow gain access to the Reactor Building, 8 stories up on the Pile Cap. Then lo and behold they are back in the Turbine Hall. Finally a quick jump back into the heart of the Reactor Building where Vila does his bit with the big green door!! Harrah they made it.
Edited by Lorna on 25-01-2022 16:32

littlesue
Just getting ready. Tea, choccie biccies and a blanket...yes it's cold in this 'ere hall...again!!!
Cold! You don't know the meaning of the word cold!
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of your window!!

Sue's Book Shelf https://www.mediafire.com/folder/z1xg...Zine_Shelf
Sue's Stories sues stories https://sjlittle.webs.com

Lorna
Hi Sue I have my new fan heater directed at me and I have a shandy by my computer!!

littlesue

Lorna wrote:

Hi Sue I have my new fan heater directed at me and I have a shandy by my computer!!

I am seriously thinking of moving everything into the downstairs loo...it really is nice and warm with the radiator in there. The one in this hall doesn't seem to emit much heat...but then of course Dearest reckons we don't need the heating on 'cos it's toooooo hot!!!

OneSparePart

Lorna wrote:

Lorna! You know how to live!
There's an angel standing in the sun Free to get back home

Lorna

OneSparePart wrote:

Lorna wrote:

Lorna! You know how to live!

GrinGrin

OneSparePart

littlesue wrote:

Just getting ready. Tea, choccie biccies and a blanket...yes it's cold in this 'ere hall...again!!!

Sue! You need to get revolting and get out of that there hall!

Paula

Lorna wrote:

I always watch this with some amusement! The journey through the Transceiver Complex is well, complex!!
They start at the other side of the buildings by the Carbon Dioxide Tanks, from there move into the Turbine Hall, then they climb onto the Turbine House Roof. Perhaps they enjoyed the view!Grin Then back inside the Turbine Hall along a gantry at the top of the building. From there they somehow gain access to the Reactor Building, 8 stories up on the Pile Cap. Then lo and behold they are back in the Turbine Hall. Finally a quick jump back into the heart of the Reactor Building where Vila does his bit with the big green door!! Harrah they made it.

Yes, but did they stop to sample the wild blackberries around the complex? I did and it didn't affect me one bit.....Pfft
Resist the Host

Brad
whew, made it.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
Modthra

M1795537OCVirn
While I have taken over the kitchen (where there's a fire!) and am hoping the Wi-Fi doesn't drop out unexpectedly. With my Prawn Cocktail Pringles, the first of 2022.
Hope you're all OK out there.
"You're not sulking, I hope?"

Lorna

Paula wrote:

Lorna wrote:

Yes, but did they stop to sample the wild blackberries around the complex? I did and it didn't affect me one bit.....Pfft

They are extra delicious because.....

littlesue

OneSparePart wrote:

littlesue wrote:

Sue! You need to get revolting and get out of that there hall!

If I do that he'll try and nick me chocolate!!!!

Lorna

Brad wrote:

whew, made it.

Glad to hear it!!

Brad

Paula wrote:

Lorna wrote:

Except that your ears glow in the dark now.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
Modthra

Lorna

Brad wrote:

Paula wrote:

Lorna wrote:

Arnt ears supposed to do that?

littlesue

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

While I have taken over the kitchen (where there's a fire!) and am hoping the Wi-Fi doesn't drop out unexpectedly. With my Prawn Cocktail Pringles, the first of 2022.

I'm keeping my Prawn Cocktail Pringles for special occasions...like when we are ankle deep in snow!!!

Paula

Lorna wrote:

Paula wrote:

Lorna wrote:

Um... because they are NOT chock full of radiation?
Resist the Host

Lorna

Paula wrote:

Lorna wrote:

Paula wrote:

Lorna wrote:

Um... because they are NOT chock full of radiation?

Exactly

OneSparePart

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Prawn cocktail crisps! Nooooooooooo........

Brad

Lorna wrote:

Brad wrote:

Paula wrote:

Lorna wrote:

Arnt ears supposed to do that?

Not on this side of the pond. We did away with that during the revolution. That's how we won at Lexington Concord. It wasn't Paul Revere after all. It was you lot trying to sneak up on us in the dark with your bright red coats and glowing ears.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
Modthra

trevor travis
Hi everyone!
Vote Og.

Paula

littlesue wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

I'm keeping my Prawn Cocktail Pringles for special occasions...like when we are ankle deep in snow!!!

We've got nearly a foot of new snow where we are. Go ahead- open the Pringles!
Resist the Host

Lurena
Good evening everybody!
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories

Lorna
It is so much easier to type with this new website!!

Lurena

Lorna wrote:

Hi Lorna, I fully agree with you.

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
I'm hunkered down in my bedroom. Unless I crank the temps up or run the woodfire place, it's gets unpleasant to sit in my main room during the winter. Cathedral ceilings and open plus plus minus 10 outside.
I used to be such a sweet, sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me

Lorna
Hi Lurena

Brad

Lorna wrote:

I quite like everything about it.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
Modthra

littlesue

OneSparePart wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Prawn cocktail crisps! Nooooooooooo........

There's nowt wrong with Prawn Cocktail Pringles

Brad
Jenna teaching Blake how to fly.... and having to point to the buttons....
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
Modthra

Nixxie
I'm here! nodded off earlier oopsy

AnneArthur

littlesue wrote:

I have a whisky, and the haggis is cooking in the oven.

littlesue

Paula wrote:

littlesue wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Righto!!!

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz

Paula wrote:

littlesue wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

We are currently at around 15 inches and more white stuff falling.
I used to be such a sweet, sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me

Lorna

AnneArthur wrote:

littlesue wrote:

I have a whisky, and the haggis is cooking in the oven.

Wow. I will teleport over!!

Lurena
Started. Love the Liberator flying in space. Don't like Jenna teaching Blake how to fly the Liberator. She should not do that yet.

Nixxie
Avon is as full of joy as ever!

OneSparePart
Hello everyone. Even those with prawn cocktail crisps in their houses.

Jump to Forum