View Thread
blakes7online » Rewatches » B7 Rewatches
 Print Thread
UK Rewatch - C10 Ultraworld
Lorna

trevor travis wrote:

As far as jokey endings go, at least that one fits in.

Yes it worked that timeGrin
I look behind me, what do I see? A pair of golden wings seem to be attached to me.

OracVZen

Paula wrote:

OracVZen wrote:

Lurena wrote:

Paula wrote:

OracVZen wrote:

Paula wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Anyone else remember the Horizon stickers that said 'I'm too young to be absorbed'?

Yes. I have a 'I 'heart' B7' on the back of my car still.

Great Paula

I was in the parking lot of Aldi's when the guy parked next to me sees the bumper sticker from Horizon and admits he loves B7 too. I gave him the 'sales pitch' of me belonging to Horizon, and other Facebook sites and told him where to find the other fans. You occasionally will get a Doctor Who fan who spots one of my stickers on the back of my car, but this was the first time anyone ever approached me as a b7 fan- in a grocery store's parking lot! Had a big discussion of Doctor Who at another store once- the trick is to advertise it and then spread the word.

Nice!
I have the "Speed standard by twelve" + Libby on my car, but sadly no one recognises that hint here.

Where you get those stickers

Diane, from Horizon.

Supreme commander?
I plan to live forever,or die trying.
Maximum Power

OracVZen

Lorna wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

As far as jokey endings go, at least that one fits in.

Yes it worked that timeGrin

Yep for a change
Maximum Power

M1795537OCVirn

Paula wrote:

littlesue wrote:

OracVZen wrote:

littlesue wrote:

Lurena wrote:

Maybe I can exchange my chocolate for Avon to feed to the core?

I have another pack of the choccie Pringle things. Would that help?

Send to me I can’t get them now
Apparently Blake’s 7 fans buying them all up

I could only get them from LIdl......

We had a get-together this past weekend with 13 other friends for a D&D gaming session, we do it each year- and one of our friends brought some Pringles and I was itching to tell the story about the prawn-flavored ones we often mention but it would have taken half an hour to explain Blake's 7, the rewatch, what people eat in the UK for snacks and half a dozen other things. I did giggle to myself seeing the tube of them though.

GrinGrinGrin
"You're not sulking, I hope?"

trevor travis
It's never going to be the deepest episode, but that was fun. Thanks for your company and see you next week for the wonderful black comedy that is Moloch.
Vote Og.

OracVZen

Lorna wrote:

Well that was fun.

I agree Lorna
Maximum Power

Paula

OracVZen wrote:

Paula wrote:

littlesue wrote:

OracVZen wrote:

littlesue wrote:

Lurena wrote:

We had a get-together this past weekend with 13 other friends for a D&D gaming session, we do it each year- and one of our friends brought some Pringles and I was itching to tell the story about the prawn-flavored ones we often mention but it would have taken half an hour to explain Blake's 7, the rewatch, what people eat in the UK for snacks and half a dozen other things. I did giggle to myself seeing the tube of them though.

I got to get out more

Just do like me- hang around grocery store parking lots waiting for someone to comment on all the sci-fi stickers on my car. Or even better, go to a Doctor Who con dripping with B7 regalia and try to subvert the con to a B7 one. Just wait until November- we are planning on a take over of TARDIS con by B7 fanatics now we have Jan, Sally and Brian coming! Woo-Hoo!
Resist the Host

Lurena
That last line was more to put Orac down, and not Vila, if you think about it!
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories will be back soon at a new website!

OracVZen
Thank you all,night and see you next week
Maximum Power

littlesue
Well thank you for a lovely rewatch. Now to get me hot choccie and watch....oh, there isn't anything worth watching at the mo. Well, I'll just go and watch another episode of Garrison's Gorillas. The episode The Expendables is excellent.
See you all next week for the KFC one
Cold! You don't know the meaning of the word cold!
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of your window!!

Sue's Book Shelf https://www.mediafire.com/folder/z1xg...Zine_Shelf

Rebel Run Video https://youtu.be/8prqS-XZtLo

M1795537OCVirn

trevor travis wrote:

It's never going to be the deepest episode, but that was fun. Thanks for your company and see you next week for the wonderful black comedy that is Moloch.

With my favourite Vila/Servalan moment!

OracVZen

Paula wrote:

OracVZen wrote:

Paula wrote:

littlesue wrote:

OracVZen wrote:

littlesue wrote:

Lurena wrote:

I got to get out more

Just do like me- hang around grocery store parking lots waiting for someone to comment on all the sci-fi stickers on my car. Or even better, go to a Doctor Who con dripping with B7 regalia and try to subvert the con to a B7 one. Just wait until November- we are planning on a take over of TARDIS con by B7 fanatics now we have Jan, Sally and Brian coming! Woo-Hoo!

I be locked up
Maximum Power

OracVZen

littlesue wrote:

Well thank you for a lovely rewatch. Now to get me hot choccie and watch....oh, there isn't anything worth watching at the mo. Well, I'll just go and watch another episode of Garrison's Gorillas. The episode The Expendables is excellent.
See you all next week for the KFC one

Enjoy littleSue
Maximum Power

Paula

OracVZen wrote:

Paula wrote:

OracVZen wrote:

Lurena wrote:

Paula wrote:

OracVZen wrote:

Paula wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Anyone else remember the Horizon stickers that said 'I'm too young to be absorbed'?

Great Paula

I was in the parking lot of Aldi's when the guy parked next to me sees the bumper sticker from Horizon and admits he loves B7 too. I gave him the 'sales pitch' of me belonging to Horizon, and other Facebook sites and told him where to find the other fans. You occasionally will get a Doctor Who fan who spots one of my stickers on the back of my car, but this was the first time anyone ever approached me as a b7 fan- in a grocery store's parking lot! Had a big discussion of Doctor Who at another store once- the trick is to advertise it and then spread the word.

Nice!
I have the "Speed standard by twelve" + Libby on my car, but sadly no one recognises that hint here.

Diane, from Horizon.

Supreme commander?

Yes, sir. Have had those for decades!
Resist the Host

M1795537OCVirn
Bye, all. Have a peaceful week.

OracVZen

Lurena wrote:

Mmmm maybe
Maximum Power

Lurena
Well , I'm grateful that I got home in time. I enjoyed this episode very much!
Thank you all for your company and I hope, to be in time again, here next week.

Lorna

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

With my favourite Vila/Servalan moment!

The best bit of the episode!!
I look behind me, what do I see? A pair of golden wings seem to be attached to me.

OracVZen

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Bye, all. Have a peaceful week.

You too
Maximum Power

OracVZen

Lurena wrote:

Well , I'm grateful that I got home in time. I enjoyed this episode very much!
Thank you all for your company and I hope, to be in time again, here next week.

You too
Maximum Power

Lurena

OracVZen wrote:

Lurena wrote:

Mmmm maybe

Not maybe, sure! Just think a bit harder and further and you will see.

OracVZen

Paula wrote:

OracVZen wrote:

Paula wrote:

OracVZen wrote:

Lurena wrote:

Paula wrote:

OracVZen wrote:

Paula wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Great Paula

Nice!

Diane, from Horizon.

Supreme commander?

Yes, sir. Have had those for decades!

Maybe I email her
Maximum Power

OracVZen

Lurena wrote:

OracVZen wrote:

Lurena wrote:

Mmmm maybe

My brain will explode just like on b7
Maximum Power

Paula
That certainly was fun! Running around the underground- Camden was it? And the blue man group UK - makes me wonder how hard it was to get that blue makeup off them poor actors after filming was done- 'Night all.
Resist the Host

OracVZen

Paula wrote:

That certainly was fun! Running around the underground- Camden was it? And the blue man group UK - makes me wonder how hard it was to get that blue makeup off them poor actors after filming was done- 'Night all.

Yes fun episode
Till next week Paula
Maximum Power

Lurena

Paula wrote:

Cleansing creme. Works well. and for their ears... well they probably found the colour still there 10days later.

OracVZen

Lurena wrote:

OracVZen wrote:

Lurena wrote:

Mmmm maybe

Just watched ending again,would have agreed until Avon smiled
Maximum Power

OracVZen

Lurena wrote:

Paula wrote:

Cleansing creme. Works well. and for their ears... well they probably found the colour still there 10days later.

Wire brush?
Wet wipes
Maximum Power

Jump to Forum