View Thread
blakes7online » Fan Activity » B7 Fan Creativity
 Print Thread
THE WORD! THE WORD!
M1795537OCVirn
SadTHE WORD! THE WORD!Sad - the Blake's 7 (Blakes Seven, Blake's Seven, Blakes 7) version of WORDLE
WORD #01
Sad ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ Sad

To play: post your suggestion as to which valid B7-related five-letter* word that might be.
My response: I'll consider your replies and indicate progress daily as follows:

Example:
Sad [B] ___ ___ [E] ___ Sad

Letters coloured pink eg. [E] are correct, but in the wrong place.
Letters coloured green eg. [B] are correct and in the correct place.

If there are two pink letters sharing the same incorrect position, or even a pink and a green, I'll put them together in curly brackets {X,Y}, {A, B}.

It's been agreed that neither hyphens nor Roman numerals are acceptable.

*Additional: by consent, from the start of the second year of SadTHE WORD, THE WORDSad, six-letter WinkSadWORDSSadWink are now allowed.

Winning:
I'll show the correct answer when I post the new SadWORDSad, along with the name of the FIRST person to send me the correct SadWORDSad by PM. I'd say that if you know three or more letters are correct, it's worth PMing your guess.
Entries end at midnight on Saturday (UK time).
Three consecutive wins will mean I have to post an image of your favourite B7 character. Mind you, every time I win, I show my respect for her by posting an image of President Servalan.

(The SadWORDSad was formerly available in 'Xenon Base'. This game is, of course, a cunning plan to distract you rebels from your foolish little attempts to disrupt the Federation).

The real 'Wordle' is available from the New York Times at:
https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/...index.html
"You're not sulking, I hope?"

M1795537OCVirn
i.imgur.com/ejLIAJX.jpeg i.imgur.com/wL3a6Nq.jpeg i.imgur.com/u9swpEYt.jpg

i.imgur.com/Vmx27bOt.jpg i.imgur.com/iXAM8vwt.jpg i.imgur.com/JJAQ48gt.jpg

i.imgur.com/tfPZX3dt.jpg i.imgur.com/ax95wyF.jpeg i.imgur.com/JtGT49wt.jpg
The WORD is now in its THIRD year! Many thanks from the Federation to all who have contributed, however unsuccessfully, in our little competition aimed at giving you rebels better things to do than raid our facilities.
Edited by M1795537OCVirn on 11-09-2024 11:31

M1795537OCVirn
The WORD, #3.22, day 1

i.imgur.com/XEysnTTt.jpg

Let's not beat about the bush, you LOST, Deva. WORD #3.21 was BEINGS, the sort that keep taking over Cally, mostly, I suppose. So - are you ready to fight the Federation again? If so, try this one:
WinkSad ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ SadWink

Don't take it personally, though. All rebels will lose in the end.

Deva
FORCED
"Time really is getting short, you know..."

Deva

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

The WORD, #2.31, day 5
So the rebels have no ideas today? Result! Let's see what you do with the little time you have left:
WinkSad [E] ___ [I] ___ ___ [S] SadWink

The N from VANDOR and the S from EXILES being green instead of pink may have helped...

M1795537OCVirn
The WORD, #3.22, day 2
FORCED? We prefer your voluntary submission, but either will do.
WinkSad ___ ___ ___ ___ [E] ___ SadWink

There, that's quite enough to be going on with.

M1795537OCVirn

Deva wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

The WORD, #2.31, day 5
So the rebels have no ideas today? Result! Let's see what you do with the little time you have left:
WinkSad [E] ___ [I] ___ ___ [S] SadWink

The N from VANDOR and the S from EXILES being green instead of pink may have helped...

True. But I doubt it. Sorry, yet again. Not that I do it to provoke you, or anything. I'll make you an offer: in future, if you can prove I've made a mistake, I'll remove one of the Servalan pics. OK?

M1795537OCVirn
The WORD, #3,22, day 3
Come on, rebels, I can't wait all day for you. I'm here first, so you don't get any more clues today.
WinkSad ___ ___ ___ ___ [E] ___ SadWink

You have only yourselves to blame.

Deva
LAMENT

M1795537OCVirn
The WORD, #3,22, day 4
LAMENT, Deva? Good idea. Nice word, too. Not one on my List, but it does give you more information:

WinkSad ___ ___ ___ ___ [E] [N] ___SadWink

I hope it's not enough information!

Deva
JENKIN

M1795537OCVirn
The WORD, #3.22, day 5
And here we are again, wondering what you're going to come up with next. JENKIN?
WinkSad ___ [E] [N] ___ [I] ___SadWink

And there you have it. One more letter, and three pink overall. Slow but steady progress: will it be enough? Only time will tell!

Jump to Forum