View Thread
 Print Thread
Horizon Observatory visit
M1795537OCVirn
A cat? Is it one of those smug fluffy white ones that all self-respecting world-dominating tyrants need?
"You're not sulking, I hope?"

Joe Dredd
Is that BT's hat I hear, or is it the sound of a Schröding-ding-dinger?

"Have we a cat on board?"
"Well -- yes and no..."

Lorna
GrinGrinGrin
I look behind me, what do I see? A pair of golden wings seem to be attached to me.

Hugbot
i.imgur.com/80Bd8MM.jpg

Hugbot
i.imgur.com/9qHDJNO.jpg

Lorna

Good one!!
I look behind me, what do I see? A pair of golden wings seem to be attached to me.

Hugbot

Thank you!

Hugbot
i.imgur.com/peqOTcp.jpg

Joe Dredd
Additional dialogue by William Shakespeare "and Chris Boucher"?

Hugbot

Joe Dredd wrote:

Additional dialogue by William Shakespeare "and Chris Boucher"?

Yes, but I wanted to keep the Black Adder reference intact.

Hugbot
i.imgur.com/WnfGHRI.jpg

Is Boaty McTarrant really a naturist or is there a more sinister explanation? Will we happily abandon him and search for a better pilot (no problem there) or will we explore the mystery of the hydroponic gardens? Stay tuned for the next exciting installments!

ellen york
I'm worried the pizza trees ate him. I'm also wondering who put the pet rant in Schroedingers locker. Is there some evil afoot on the ship? Or are the squatters still on board?

Joe Dredd
I think we're going to grow extra Boatys.

"Anyone seeing that would've thought it was a negative reality inversion!"

Hugbot
i.imgur.com/6czde6u.jpg

Hugbot
i.imgur.com/6QXG7Cw.jpg

Hugbot
i.imgur.com/7b2eOkB.jpg

Joe Dredd
Oh dear, cocooned like in Aliens.

Time to break out the pulse rifles.

Brad

Pizza the Hut strikes again.

i.imgur.com/FuZ0Mn2.png
Cockatoo? What Cockatoo? I don't see a Cockatoo!

Hugbot
i.imgur.com/Ym8FKX7.jpg

littlesue

GrinGrin
Cold! You don't know the meaning of the word cold!
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of your window!!

Sue's Book Shelf https://www.mediafire.com/folder/z1xg...Zine_Shelf

Rebel Run Video https://youtu.be/8prqS-XZtLo

trevor travis

Hold on. A Pizza monster? Actually made of pizza? If so, me and Og are going in. Armed with ketchup, optional cutlery (with pizza it's better to use your hands, but in this case, knives may help slay the beast) and napkins!
Vote Og.

Paula

Lobster Thermador? You worked in a Monty Python reference! Now, does that come with a side SPAM? Asking for a friend.
Resist the Host

Hugbot

Joe Dredd wrote:

Time to break out the pulse rifles.

trevor travis wrote:

If so, me and Og are going in. Armed with ketchup, optional cutlery (with pizza it's better to use your hands, but in this case, knives may help slay the beast) and napkins!

Interesting to see the very different choice of weapons of our members!
Let's see (in about three weeks time) what kind of weapon our heroes will acutally use!

Hugbot

Paula wrote:

Lobster Thermador? You worked in a Monty Python reference! Now, does that come with a side SPAM? Asking for a friend.

Well, it wasn't meant as a Python reference but now that you say it, I wonder if that is the reason why Ghosty is so aghast (or should that be aghost?): probably the cook will simply use spam instead of lobster... Shock

Hugbot
i.imgur.com/ow4oiHz.jpg

Joe Dredd
I'm with TT. We have to eat them before they eat us. It's a matter of survival!

Hugbot
i.imgur.com/WuFHuFu.jpg

Paula

The villagers are revolting! Aside: They certainly are!
Resist the Host

Hugbot
i.imgur.com/WdFtsOy.jpg

littlesue

Hands off me Prawn Cocktail Pringles Bush!!!Angry
Cold! You don't know the meaning of the word cold!
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of your window!!

Sue's Book Shelf https://www.mediafire.com/folder/z1xg...Zine_Shelf

Rebel Run Video https://youtu.be/8prqS-XZtLo

Joe Dredd
Ah! Rubus Palaemon Serratus Pringlus.

Joe Dredd
I think the fourth guy is an imposter, and potentially has something to do with the pizza monster.

i.imgur.com/xZeP6gX.png

Hugbot

Joe Dredd wrote:

I think the fourth guy is an imposter, and potentially has something to do with the pizza monster.

Grin Fascinating to see what patterns can be discovered in my little strips. I guess there is a lesson in there for all the conspiracy nutters.

But the really funny thing is that at first, I wanted to give the fourth character a torch as well as a three-pronged fork! I only decided against it because that would have made the picture look too crowded (and might look as if No. 4 was trying to set fire to No. 3).

Hugbot
i.imgur.com/RDPmK3c.jpg

Joe Dredd

Hugbot wrote:

But the really funny thing is that at first, I wanted to give the fourth character a torch as well as a three-pronged fork! I only decided against it because that would have made the picture look too crowded (and might look as if No. 4 was trying to set fire to No. 3).

I also imagined a homage to the very first strip, in which TT runs home to get his hat, much to the chagrin of the group.

Group (all armed): We're about to look for the monster, TT. Run home and get your pitchfork!

TT zooms off

TT returns. We see the group's downcast faces and they realise TT is not carrying a pitchfork, but has instead armed himself with a long, oar-like pizza paddle.

Hugbot

Joe Dredd wrote:

I also imagined a homage to the very first strip[...]
TT is not carrying a pitchfork, but has instead armed himself with a long, oar-like pizza paddle.

GrinGrinGrin

Hugbot
i.imgur.com/06EYp7c.jpg

Hugbot
i.imgur.com/bM1mzQG.jpg

Hugbot
i.imgur.com/8nsNtPM.jpg

Lorna

Giggle!!

Jump to Forum