The time: 7.45pm and 8.45pm UK time

"I'm Not A Number, I'm A Free Man".

Links:

https://archive.org/details/The_Priso...OfMind.mp4
https://archive.org/details/The_Priso...arling.mp4
Edited by trevor travis on 07-02-2024 18:21
Vote Og.

M1795537OCVirn
I'm still recovering from last time's shock of having TT explain something at last. Should other B7 fans be made aware that this happened?
"You're not sulking, I hope?"

trevor travis

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

I'm still recovering from last time's shock of having TT explain something at last. Should other B7 fans be made aware that this happened?

They'd never believe you Wink

Although if you're expecting me to try to explain what was going on in Dance Of The Dead, you're going to be disappointed, because I don't have a clue either Grin
Vote Og.

Lurena
Sadly I have to work coming Thurday, but I will watch these episodes later and read your comments.
Wishing you a lot of amazement and joy!
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories will be back soon at a new website!
click here to see my heartfelt tribute to Paul Darrow, Kerr Avon Forever

trevor travis

Lurena wrote:

Sadly I have to work coming Thurday, but I will watch these episodes later and read your comments.
Wishing you a lot of amazement and joy!

Hi Lurena, that's a shame, we'll miss you, and yes, please do let us know what you think of the episodes afterwards.
Vote Og.

OneSparePart
A double bill of 'will I remember it this week?' Grin
Silflay hraka, u embleer rah!

Lorna

OneSparePart wrote:

A double bill of 'will I remember it this week?' Grin

Probably not!!
I look behind me, what do I see? A pair of golden wings seem to be attached to me.

M1795537OCVirn
Hi, OSP. Look, there isn't much point trying to remember it. They're all the same anyway. He tries to leave, there's a girl, not usually very clever, but pretty, (ihe wrecks a few things, they stop him. Rinse and repeat, but with different colours and cast. Number 6 is still the same bloke (unless there's two of him): Number 2 is still the one with the scarf, though (the face may change, but not the scarf). Just enjoy it afresh!

Sorry to hear Lurena won't be with us. I was hoping she'd teach us some more Dutch.

Lorna

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Hi, OSP. Look, there isn't much point trying to remember it. They're all the same anyway. He tries to leave, there's as girl, not very clever but usually prety, he wrecks a few things, they stop him. Rinse and repeat, but with different colours and cast. Number 2 is still the one with the scarf, though (the face may change, but not the scarf). Just enjoy it afresh!

Sorry to hear Lurena won't be with us. I was hoping she'd teach us some more Dutch.

I shall miss her as well. We usually do the rewatch and follow it with a zoom!
I look behind me, what do I see? A pair of golden wings seem to be attached to me.

OneSparePart

Lorna wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Hi, OSP. Look, there isn't much point trying to remember it. They're all the same anyway. He tries to leave, there's as girl, not very clever but usually prety, he wrecks a few things, they stop him. Rinse and repeat, but with different colours and cast. Number 2 is still the one with the scarf, though (the face may change, but not the scarf). Just enjoy it afresh!

You have lollies after!

M1795537OCVirn
Hello, Lorna. How's your garden? Snowdrops everywhere here. Our daffs are well up - flowering might all be over by Easter.

Lorna

OneSparePart wrote:

Lorna wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

You have lollies after!

😀😀

M1795537OCVirn
Hi. OSP. Trust you to think of food.

Lorna

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Hello, Lorna. How's your garden? Snowdrops everywhere here. Our daffs are well up - flowering might all be over by Easter.

My snowdrops are over. I have daffodils, a few tulips, hellebores, primroses and camellias.

OneSparePart

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Better than thinking of prawn cocktail crisps.....Wink

OneSparePart
Are we all starting at the end of the credits?

Lorna

OneSparePart wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Better than thinking of prawn cocktail crisps.....Wink

Thats not food!

M1795537OCVirn

Lorna wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

My snowdrops are over. I have daffodils, a few tulips, hellebores, primroses and camellias.

About right. Everything happens a couple of weeks later here than in the 'south' (that's anywhere south of Manchester).

trevor travis
Hi everyone - started!
Vote Og.

trevor travis
Soolin is looking lovely this week!

Is she number 2 this week?
Edited by M1795537OCVirn on 22-02-2024 19:46
Vote Og.

trevor travis

OneSparePart wrote:

Hollyhocks to that - love these credits!
Vote Og.

OneSparePart

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Lorna wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

About right. Everything happens a couple of weeks later here than in the 'south' (that's anywhere south of Manchester).

Oy! Don't you call me a southerner!

OneSparePart

trevor travis wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

Where are you up to now?

M1795537OCVirn

OneSparePart wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Lorna wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

I don't need to. If the cap fits...

Lorna
Not wise to take on Number 6!

trevor travis

OneSparePart wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

Where are you up to now?

You are No 6!
Vote Og.

trevor travis
Don't remember anything about this one!
Vote Og.

M1795537OCVirn
Oh, no, not the committee!!

OneSparePart

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

OneSparePart wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Lorna wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

I don't need to. If the cap fits...

That's fighting talk...
Speaking of which McG fights Michael Billington!

OneSparePart

trevor travis wrote:

Don't remember anything about this one!

Stop stealing my lines!

AnneArthur
Hello everyone. Sorry I'm late - somehow, in turning on the DVD player, I managed to turn the sound off. Fixed now - although it might have made The Prisoner even more confusing!

trevor travis

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Lorna wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Manchester is North Midlands. Workington and Beriwck are the proper north.
Vote Og.

OneSparePart

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Oh, no, not the committee!!

Is Colin Crompton the new no 2?

M1795537OCVirn

trevor travis wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Lorna wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Manchester is North Midlands. Workington and Berwick are the proper north.

Exactly.

AnneArthur

trevor travis wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Lorna wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

I'm sorry, but anything south of the Pentland Firth cannot be considered properly northern, and even the Orkneys are a bit dodgy.

OneSparePart

trevor travis wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Lorna wrote:

M1795537OCVirn wrote:

Hang on a sec. I'm not having mancunians in my north midlands!

M1795537OCVirn
Hello, Anne!

M1795537OCVirn
I bet Morag is on that committee.

OneSparePart
Ooh did no 6 just break the 4th wall?

AnneArthur
We haven't seen a committee before.